Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lunch with the boys

So I have the boys on another Saturday. And they decide that they both need to eat solid foods. (Logan has only decided this week that solid foods are okay about half the time we try)

So this is what Brent looked like when he was done eating.
Notice nothing on his face or on his bib.
Then there is Logan.
He has food all over his face, including in his nose and eyelashes.
Thank goodness for bibs.


So here is Logan again.

And Brent.







3 comments:

Melinda said...

I love the second picture of Logan. He looks so proud of himself! They are both such cute little boys.

Anonymous said...

I love the second picture of Logan!! I'm not really surprised that Brent is such a clean little eater. He's not going to let any of his food go to waste.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Haha! These pictures are so cute! The last picture of Brent is so cute and funny! I totally agree with Kim, brent is like, "who me, waste food? nosireebob!"