I want Norman back! I will make a trade Three for one, Howard, Macey, and Brutus( 2 stinky pugs). So when should we meet in Moab to make the trade off. Kim
That video has Matt written all over it. You guys are too much!! I love that Virginia is walking in the middle of the desert with a big coat and hat on. Ahh, New Mexico is making you soft.
3 comments:
oh my gosh, you guys are crazy! I freaked out watching them run so far away. I was like Stooooopppp! hahahahaha.
You guys have such good dogs. Want to trade?
I want Norman back! I will make a trade Three for one, Howard, Macey, and Brutus( 2 stinky pugs). So when should we meet in Moab to make the trade off.
Kim
That video has Matt written all over it. You guys are too much!! I love that Virginia is walking in the middle of the desert with a big coat and hat on. Ahh, New Mexico is making you soft.
Post a Comment