Pauline posted Brent as a puppy, so I had to show the world that Logan is just as cute. (If not cuter!!!!)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness he makes the cutest puppy! I love how the costume is practically falling off him. I'm excited to see pictures of brent and logan together! Kim
Grandma Gloria says that "There's a new 'Big Dog'in the neighborhood!" He's adorable! I can't wait to see the rest of the pups on Halloween. Lovey dovey, Grandma Glo
6 comments:
Oh my goodness he makes the cutest puppy! I love how the costume is practically falling off him. I'm excited to see pictures of brent and logan together!
Kim
I think those are the cutest pictures that I have even seen of Logan. He looks so happy.
These pictures are too precious for WORDS! amazing, how cute!
He looks like a Bulldog with all that hanging skin. He really is a cute puppy!
Grandma Gloria says that "There's a new 'Big Dog'in the neighborhood!" He's adorable! I can't wait to see the rest of the pups on Halloween.
Lovey dovey,
Grandma Glo
Who let the dogs out? Woof,Woof, Woof
One of the two handsomest babies in the world!!
Grandma Karen
Post a Comment