Logan had his four month birthday today, and to celebrate he got to eat some rice cereal.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe he is already four months old! He is getting cuter and cuter in every picture. I love him so much for a kid I've only seen once. Kim Ps. Ur now the best blogger, pauline stared slacking
7 comments:
I can't believe he is already four months old! He is getting cuter and cuter in every picture. I love him so much for a kid I've only seen once.
Kim
Ps. Ur now the best blogger, pauline stared slacking
OH! HOW CUTE! THATS AWESOME!!!
Love it!
Ricardo
He is a doll. I love the wind eyes, and shocked look on his face.
I can't believe you didn't give him cake or at least ice cream for his birthday
pauline
He is adorable. I don't know why but he kinda looks like Isaac to me.
Vicky, I agree. In some of the pictures he reminds me of Isaac when he was that age too.
I agree with u guys too. He looks like a skinny version of isaac!
Kim
You need to update ur blog
Post a Comment