Logan likes to be in the saucer but he's not quite tall enough so Brandon's Pancho Villa book is FINALLY being put to good use.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Pancho Villa!!! How could you desecrate such a wonderful manuscript! Logan is lucky he is cute, other wise he wouldn't be able to sit down for a week and that would be bad since he can't stand.
This next part is for Logan's eyes only: READER BEWARE!!
Logan, this is your fabulous aunt Kimmie! I know you could never forget that special bond that was created between us. I just wanted to say I love you even more then Cody, Caden, and Cole and thats a hole lot. I miss you and can't wait to see your handsome behind again ( in person that is). Take good care of Norman because I love him too but not as much as Cody, caden, and Cole. Hugs and Kisses Your Favorite Aunt (Now don't let aunt pauline try to trick u into thinking she is your favorite) Kimmie Ps. Tell ur my thanks for updating the Blog, it was nice seeing you.
Anyone besides Logan who reads this will be cursed, that their toenails will alway grow to fast.......Yes u will have Debbie toes!!
1 comment:
Pancho Villa!!! How could you desecrate such a wonderful manuscript! Logan is lucky he is cute, other wise he wouldn't be able to sit down for a week and that would be bad since he can't stand.
This next part is for Logan's eyes only: READER BEWARE!!
Logan, this is your fabulous aunt Kimmie! I know you could never forget that special bond that was created between us. I just wanted to say I love you even more then Cody, Caden, and Cole and thats a hole lot. I miss you and can't wait to see your handsome behind again ( in person that is). Take good care of Norman because I love him too but not as much as Cody, caden, and Cole. Hugs and Kisses
Your Favorite Aunt (Now don't let aunt pauline try to trick u into thinking she is your favorite)
Kimmie
Ps. Tell ur my thanks for updating the Blog, it was nice seeing you.
Anyone besides Logan who reads this will be cursed, that their toenails will alway grow to fast.......Yes u will have Debbie toes!!
Post a Comment