He is handsome. It looks like he is catching up to brent in the weight department. You can stop feeding him those cupcakes!~ KIM
He is adorable. I'm lucky because I get to play with the two smartest and cutest babies in the world.Pauline
He is really cute but not as cute as our Benny!! Kelli
I think there might be a tie for the four cutest babies in the world... Ben, Owen, Brent and Logan!!!
Vicky I am assuming that list does not include Isaac because you no longer consider him a baby! He really is a cute little baby.
Vicki kayleecant help that she looks like hergrandpa she is still cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is handsome. It looks like he is catching up to brent in the weight department. You can stop feeding him those cupcakes!
~ KIM
He is adorable. I'm lucky because I get to play with the two smartest and cutest babies in the world.
Pauline
He is really cute but not as cute as our Benny!! Kelli
I think there might be a tie for the four cutest babies in the world... Ben, Owen, Brent and Logan!!!
Vicky I am assuming that list does not include Isaac because you no longer consider him a baby! He really is a cute little baby.
Vicki kayleecant help that she looks like hergrandpa she is still cute.
Post a Comment