You should have dunked him!! That would have probably woke him up. I am saying probably because I am not entirely sure that it would. That is cute and funny.
That is so stinking funny! How in the world does someone sleep though that? I miss those day, when it was almost impossible to wake me, tell that kid to cherish it while he is young. Kim
3 comments:
You should have dunked him!! That would have probably woke him up. I am saying probably because I am not entirely sure that it would. That is cute and funny.
That is so stinking funny! How in the world does someone sleep though that? I miss those day, when it was almost impossible to wake me, tell that kid to cherish it while he is young.
Kim
I love his little swim outfit. I can't beleieve he slept through that.
Post a Comment