Great pictures! Logan looks so tiny next to real people. 5/21/08 11:34pm
He is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him. Make sure you keep posting pictures I love to see them. Vicki
He is so cute! I bet he can't wait to meet his favorite aunt Kimmie!
What an adorable Moos!
I love how it looks like Brandon is barely holding on to him.
I love you nephew! You are so cute and I am so glad you have come into your mommy & daddy's life - and everybody else's too!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great pictures! Logan looks so tiny next to real people. 5/21/08 11:34pm
He is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him. Make sure you keep posting pictures I love to see them. Vicki
He is so cute! I bet he can't wait to meet his favorite aunt Kimmie!
What an adorable Moos!
I love how it looks like Brandon is barely holding on to him.
I love you nephew! You are so cute and I am so glad you have come into your mommy & daddy's life - and everybody else's too!!!
Post a Comment