Oh, he is so sweet and adorable. I am so in love with him. I am glad he is doing better. I know how much it hurts to have a sick baby. Good luck!
Logan is so handsome. He has very nice hair; not anything like the wild monkeys I have seen around here lately. He is perfect. 5/20/08 5:28am
Congrats kid's he sure is one good lookin little guy,look out world here comes Logan, can't wait to see him at home!! sending our love your Mom & Ken
we love you all ready Logan and Chase cant wait to wrestle with you. HE is adorable. i can not wait to see you in person. I am so proud for you guys
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, he is so sweet and adorable. I am so in love with him. I am glad he is doing better. I know how much it hurts to have a sick baby. Good luck!
Logan is so handsome. He has very nice hair; not anything like the wild monkeys I have seen around here lately. He is perfect. 5/20/08 5:28am
Congrats kid's he sure is one good lookin little guy,look out world here comes Logan, can't wait to see him at home!! sending our love your Mom & Ken
we love you all ready Logan and Chase cant wait to wrestle with you. HE is adorable. i can not wait to see you in person. I am so proud for you guys
Post a Comment