Chloe and Norman told me they wanted to go to the park with you. They say they like rock climbing very much. Too bad every park is not pet friendly. The pictures are really good. When I first started watching the slide I thought the rock photos would transform into the city photos. The sunset photo is my favorite. 5/17/08 8:49am
2 comments:
It looks like you guys have so much fun. Who knew New Mexico could be so beautiful? I can't wait until this becomes a baby blog. Soon!
Chloe and Norman told me they wanted to go to the park with you. They say they like rock climbing very much. Too bad every park is not pet friendly. The pictures are really good. When I first started watching the slide I thought the rock photos would transform into the city photos. The sunset photo is my favorite. 5/17/08 8:49am
Post a Comment